Today the first question here is: Are you waiting for the upcoming Sony Alpha a7III full frame E-mount mirrorless camera?
I believe the answer is yes for most Sony folks. So, when will Sony unveil the new Sony a7III mirrorless camera? According to the report from SonyAlphaRumors, the upcoming Sony Alpha a7III E-mount mirrorless camera will be released in Q2 2017 (March-June 2017), but the exact announcement date is still unknown.
Another question: what do you expect from Sony a7III? What’s your specs wishlist?
Sony Alpha a7III Rumored Specs:
- 4K video
- Improved AF (speed, accuracy, frame coverage, settings)
- A fully articulated touchscreen
- BSI sensor
- AA filter or global shutter in silent mode.
- Faster EVF
- Better weather sealing
- Dual memory??
- Price around $2000
Join the Sony a7III facebook group to get all news about this camera in time!
By the way, it is now confirmed that the upcoming Sony A9 high end E-mount mirrorless camera will feature dual card slots.
Hot Sony Mirrorless Cameras:
Read more: Sony Black Friday Deals 2016.
- $200 Price Drop on Sony A7II, Sony A7III or A9 Coming?
- Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Rumored to be Announced in Early 2017
- Sony A6100 / A7000 Rumored to be Released in Early 2016
- Sony Alpha Tips: Battery Grip Comparison For Sony A7II & A7RII
- Confirmed: Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Coming with Dual Card Slots