The upcoming Sony A9 (name is not confirmed yet) high end E-mount mirrorless camera is confirmed to larger body have dual card slots. And it will be the new flagship FE camera – placed above the A7-series. So the main competitors of Sony A9 will be Nikon D5 and Canon EOS 1D-X Mark II.
Today according to the report from SonyAlphaRumors, the upcoming Sony A9 mirrorless camera will be a professional camera like Nikon D5 and Canon EOS 1D-X Mark II. Sounds like a fantastic camera, right? And it will be priced like Canon EOS 1D-X Mark II and Nikon D5. That means the price of Sony A9 will be around $6000.
And this Sony A9 mirrorless camera is expected to be announced in early 2017!
Sony Alpha a9 Rumored Specs:
- 72MP sensor
- Unlimited RAW
- Dual XQD card slots
- Better IBIS and HDR
- “DSLR” alike
- Bigger than Sony A7RII, smaller than Canon 5D Mark III
- Price around $5,000
- Announcement in early 2017
Feel free to join Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice (including E-mount and A-mount), ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Hot Sony Mirrorless Cameras:
Sony a6000 body: $398 at Amazon.
- Future Cameras Prediction: Canon 5D Mark IV, 6D Mark II, Sony a9, Nikon D820 & more
- Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Rumored to be Announced in Early 2017
- Size Comparison: Sony A99II vs Canon EOS 5D Mark IV vs Nikon D810
- Canon EOS 6D Mark II Will be Priced at $1,999?
- Sony A9 Will Be Bigger Than A7RII, Smaller Than Canon 5D Mark III