The previous rumor said the Sony A9 will have an amazing 72MP sensor, but it seems that it is wrong! Today according to the report from SonyAlphaRumors, the Sony A9 high end E-mount mirrorless camera will NOT have such a high megapixel, and this camera will have fast auto focus, high ISO sensitivity and high-speed continuous shooting. The name of this high end E-mount camera is NOT confirmed yet, but it will be placed above the Sony A7-series and have dual card slots. The main competitors of Sony A9 will be Nikon D5 and Canon EOS 1D-X Mark II. And maybe Sony will release several different version of this new high end E-mount camera line. Like Sony A9 on Facebook.
Sony Alpha a9 Rumored Specs:
- Fast AF
- High ISO
- High FPS
- Unlimited RAW burst
- Dual XQD card slots
- Better IBIS and HDR
- “DSLR” alike
- Bigger than Sony A7RII, smaller than Canon 5D Mark III
- Announcement in early 2017
- Launch price around $6,000
Read more: Save up to $300 on Sony Cameras & Lenses
Feel free to join Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice (including E-mount and A-mount), ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera & FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens Coming Next!
- Confirmed: Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Coming with Dual Card Slots
- Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Rumored to be Announced in Early 2017
- Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera to be Released in the Next Few Months
- Sony “WW158299″ Camera Registered in China, Sony a9 or a7III Coming?