Sony released the new firmware update version 1.10 for a7SII to fix the sunspot issue.
This utility updates the ILCE-7SM2 camera firmware to version 1.10 to address a condition where a black spot may occur in a high intensity lighting part of a shooting scene.
Note: This condition is especially seen in PAL 25p, it rarely happens in NTSC 30p or 60p.
Thank you Sony for fixing the sunspot issue so promptly.
Hot Sony Cameras:
Sony A6000 with 16-50mm lens: $628 at Amazon
- Sony a7RII Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released, Download Now!
- Sony a7SII Firmware V1.10 to be Released on November 20 to Fix Sunspot Issue
- New Firmware Update Version 1.20 for Sony RX10 II and Sony RX100 IV
- Sony a7RII Firmware Version 2.0 Released (Uncompressed 14-Bit RAW), Download Now!
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.0.5 Released, Download Now!