A new source sent me this specs list of the upcoming Sony a7S III full frame E-mount mirrorless camera:
- 15.4MP BSI-CMOS with LSI Full Frame Mirrorless Sensor
- Variable IR Filter can be used as variable electronic ND filter
- Native ISO range: 100-102400
- Maximum ISO: 409600
- 3″ 1.23million dot articulating LCD screen
- 4:2:2 8bit 4K recording support
Currently, we have no more information about the Sony a7S III: announcement date, detailed specs, pricing info or the release date. And I have no idea this info is correct or fake. Stay tuned for official details from Sony.