A new source told us that the upcoming Sony a7RIII full frame mirrorless camera will be announced in Q2 of 2017. And Sony will first unveil a new mirrorless camera for professional photographers before the Sony a7RIII, maybe it will be the long-rumored Sony a9 or a7III mirrorless camera. The previous rumor said the new Sony a9 camera will be announced in early 2017 and the Sony a7III is expected to be released in Q2 2017 . And recently, a new Sony “WW158299″ camera has been registered at Chinese Gov site MIIT. Maybe it is the Sony a7III or a9…
Currently, the detailed specs of Sony a7RIII are still known, but according to the previous report from SonyAlphaRumors, the Sony a7RIII will feature a 70-80 megapixels sensor and an improved In Body Image Stabilization (IBIS), sounds like the Sony a9. But I have to to mention that this is just a rumor, so take it with a grain of salt. Like Sony a7RIII on Facebook!
What do you expect from the upcoming Sony a7RIII?
Hot Sony Cameras:
Read more: Sony Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2016
- Sony a7RIII Rumored to Have 70-80MP Sensor and Improved IBIS
- Top 20 Features I Want in the Next Sony a7RIII and a7SIII Cameras (by Dave Dugdale)
- Sony Alpha a7III Rumored to be Released in Q2 2017
- Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Rumored to be Announced in Early 2017
- Sony “WW158299″ Camera Registered in China, Sony a9 or a7III Coming?