Wayne’s got G.A.S. did the Sony a7RII Still Image Noise Tests at ISO 100 through to 25,600. The Sony a7RII mirrorless camera is fitted with the native Sony FE 35mm f/2.8 ZA Lens, set up on a tripod in Aperture priority mode at f8.
You know, the first Sony a7RII shipped in Europe and Asia. And Sony a7RII mirrorless camera will be released on August 5, 2015 in US. And now you can pre-order Sony a7RII at Amazon, B&H, Adorama for $3,198.
The Sony a7RII help guide is available online. Download Sony a7RII help guide as PDF file.
Sony a7RII Still Image Noise Tests at ISO 100 through to 25,600
In Unite States:
Follow Sony Alpha a7RII on Facebook:
- Sony a7RII Low Light Focus Tests: Canon EF 40mm vs Sony FE 35mm
- Sony a7RII Low Light Focus Tests with Canon 70-200mm, 40mm f/2.8 STM
- Sony a7RII 4K High ISO Range Tests with Canon 70-200mm, 40mm f/2.8 STM
- Sony a7RII Slow Motion and Slow Shutter Shooting Tests
- Sony a7RII and RX100 IV Eye AF Tests by DPReview