Sony released a new firmware update version 3.30 for Sony a7RII full frame mirrorless camera to improve stability in picture shooting mode (optimizing temperature control) and overall stability of the camera. You can follow the link below to download the Sony a7RII firmware version 3.30 (Select your “Operating System”, then click “Firmware”)
Sony USA: Sony a7RII Firmware Version 3.30
Sony UK: Sony a7RII Firmware Version 3.30
Sony Japan: Sony a7RII Firmware Version 3.30
This utility updates the ILCE-7RM2 system software to version 3.30, and provides the following benefits:
- Adds support for Radio Controlled Lighting System
- Improves stability in picture shooting mode (optimizing temperature control, effect is different according to temperature)
- Adds support to output video via HDMI (still mode) when using the Remote Camera Control software
- Improves overall stability and operability of the camera
Read more: Best Lenses for Sony a7RII.
And feel free to join Sony a7RII group on Facebook.
- Sony a7RII Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released, Download Now!
- Sony A6300 Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released
- Sony a7RII Firmware Version 2.0 Released (Uncompressed 14-Bit RAW), Download Now!
- Sony Released New Firmware Update Version 2.00 for A6000, A7, A7R, A7S
- Sony a7RII Firmware Version 3.00 and a7SII Firmware Version 2.00 Released!