The upcoming Sony A7RII full-frame mirrorless camera is rumored to come with a brand new and improved RAW technology.
A few more Sony A7RII details have been leaked on the web along with Sony A6100 rumored specs. The rumors said Sony is working on a new RAW engine, which could be used on the new Sony A7RII.
If better RAW is coming to the new Sony A7RII, the professional photographers will surely pay more attention to Sony A7-series. See best lenses for Sony A7R.
Sony Alpha a7RII Rumored Specs:
- New RAW engine
- 36MP sensor (Same sensor as a7R)
- Better ISO range
- Faster AF speed
- a silent shutter
- an improved processing engine
- To be Announced in May or June, 2015
Sony will hold a major product launch event by the end of May 2015. Let’s see what will happen then.
So, stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Sony Rumors.
- Sony A6100 Coming in May or June, No 4K, 24.3MP sensor
- Sony RX2, RX100 IV, A99II Coming on April 23, A7RII, A9, A7000 in May?
- Two Sony High Megapixel Cameras Coming in 2015
- Canon 5D Mark IV Rumored to Use C300 Mark II Technology, Coming Summer
- Confirmed: Sony A7r Successor Coming Soon, already in Production