The latest rumors show that the Sony A7000 mirrorless camera will have newly developed 24MP sensor, in sensor HDR (up to 15.5EVs), 16fps, 4K video recording and more. That sounds really great!
Here is what the source said:
Still ironing out the last kinks is needed, but it is likely to be announced soon. A possible date would be aug/sep.
- The specifications showcase
- Upgrade of the widely famed APS-C alpha6000
- Newly developed 24MP sensor featuring backside illumination for increased sensitivity.
- In sensor HDR function including video for dynamic range up to 15.5EVs
- 196 phase detect auto focus points
- Blazing 16fps continuous autofocus burst rate
- Unlimited 4k video recording
- Refined pop out XGA OLED Tru-Finder
- 180 degree tilting 2.36M Dot LCD monitor
- Weather-Resistant Magnesium Alloy Body
By default the Camera will come with a new and improved Kit lens featuring 16-50mm F2.4-3.6
The camera set will be targeted to the professional consumer demanding uncompromised image quality in a small body. The target retail price will be set at 1499$
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Sony Alpha Rumors
- Sony A7000 Rumored Sensor Specs
- Sony A6100 or A7000 Rumored to Have 4K Video Recording, Fastest Autofocus
- Sony A7000 Rumored To Have 4K Video and 1/8000 Shutter Speed
- Sony A7000 Will be the First E-mount Camera with 15.5 Stops On Sensor HDR
- Panasonic FZ300 Rumored Specs: Sony 4/3 Sensor, 4K Video, Leica 24-400mm Lens