The first sensor specs of the upcoming Sony a7000 mirrorless camera have been leaked online. The previous rumor said the Fujifilm X-Pro2 got delayed and ir will have the same Sony a7000 sensor. As you know, the Sony A7000 was originally scheduled to be announced in May-June but got delayed with unknown reason. And now the a7000 is expected to be announced in fall 2015.
Sony A7000 Rumored Sensor Specs:
- BSI (back-illuminated) Sensor
- 4K capable
- Sony developed two new APS-C sensors: one with 24MP and one around 30 MP
- Hybrid AF (PDAF + CDAF) covering the whole sensor area
- XAVC-S recording format and 60p
Stay tuned for more info.
Read More: Sony Alpha Rumors
Follow Sony A7000 on Facebook:
- Sony A6100 or A7000 Rumored to Have 4K Video Recording, Fastest Autofocus
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Delayed, Will Use the Same Sony A7000 Sensor
- Sony A6100 / A7000 Delayed, to be Released in 2016
- Sony A6100 or A7000 to Feature Weather Sealed and Fastest Autofocus
- Sony A7000 Specs Leaked, To Be Announced at CES 2015