The verdict? The A6500 is a miniature BEAST of a camera, extremely responsive, fast in every way, and perfect for shooting sports. To use an old car term, it’s “a wolf in sheep’s clothing.” It is by far the best sports action E-Mount camera Sony has made to date.
The A6500 feels much like those high end cameras of today that cost $6,000 each. It has a high frame rate, big buffer, great image quality, and shoots when you want it to. Add awesome 4K for video, tons of real audio solutions, IBIS, and all in a tiny package just a bit larger than a pack of cigarettes and weighing in under a pound with a battery and card inside? It’s crazy.
Read more: Best Lenses for Sony A6500.
Sony A6500 Mirrorless Camera Highlights:
- 24.2MP APS-C Exmor CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor
- XGA Tru-Finder 2.36m-Dot OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 921.6k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- Internal UHD 4K Video & S-Log3 Gamma
- S&Q Motion in Full HD from 1-120 fps
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- Built-In Wi-Fi with NFC
- 4D FOCUS with 425 Phase-Detect Points
- Up to 11 fps Shooting and ISO 51200
Hot Sony Cameras: