Sony’s A6300 boasts one of the most sophisticated autofocus systems of any camera, whether mirrorless or DSLR. It builds upon the already very capable A6000 to deliver the best continuous AF experience of any mirrorless camera and in many situations will out-perform DSLRs costing over twice as much. Coupled with fast continuous shooting and a new drive mode that minimizes viewfinder lag, it’s a dream for sports and action photography.
Featuring a newly developed 24 Megapixel APS-C sensor and a completely revamped ‘4D’ AF system with 425 phase-detection AF points, the a6300 sits at the top of Sony’s APS-C mirrorless lineup.
Follow Sony A6300 on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Sony Camera User, you can now join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sony Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SonyCameraUsers
- Sony A6300 vs A6000: Which Camera Will Be Better for Sports Photography?
- Sony A6300 Custom Settings for Shooting Sports
- More Sony a6300 Reviews: a6300 vs a7SII, a7RII, FS5 and Buffer Filling Test
- Sony A6300 User’s Manual Available for Download
- Sony A6300 Reviews Roundup: Hands-on, High ISO, Real World and Focus Tests