The CES show 2016 will start on January 6, 2016 and end on January 9, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sony already send out its CES conference invitation and on January 5th, 2016 sony will have a major press release with product announcement. And the 2016 CP+ photography show will take place in February. Currently, it’s unclear whether the camera will be announced on Tuesday Jan 5 at the Sony press event or at the 2016 CP+ photography show in February. A source said that there was no “serious” Sony A6000 competition, so Sony delayed the Sony A6100 twice in 2015 and decided to launch it in early 2016.
Below are the rumored new Sony products that will be announced at CES 2016.
- Sony A99II
- Sony A6100
- Sony 24-70mm f/2.8 G FE Lens
- Sony 85mm f/1.4 G FE Lens
- Sony 24-70mm GM (compact zoom)
- New Sony telephoto lens
Read more: Sony Camera Rumors
Hot Sony Cameras:
Sony A6000 with 16-50mm lens: $548 at Amazon
Follow Sony A6100 on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Sony Camera User, you can now join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sony Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SonyCameraUsers
- Sony A6100 / A7000 Delayed, to be Announced in February-March 2016
- Sony A7rII to Feature 36MP Sensor, EFCS, IBIS and Faster AF
- New Sony Products Coming at CES 2016: A99II, A6100 and FE Lenses?
- Sony A6100 or A7000 to Feature Weather Sealed and Fastest Autofocus
- Sony A6100 / A7000 Rumored Specs: 28MP, 4D Autofocus, 4K Recording