SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T2.1 wide angle Lens will be officially announced at Photokina 2014 to expand the micro four thirds lens lineup. With a solid and reliable design, SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T2.1 features a 20mm equivalent focal length in 35mm terms. So this fast wide angle Lens can creat many new creative composition opportunities, particularly in the fields of interior, architectural and landscape cinematography and photography. Also, the SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T2.1 is ideal for available-light photography because of its fast max aperture of T2.1.
SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T2.1 Lens Price and Availability
The SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T2.1 Lens is priced at $799 USD and the SLR Magic 77 ND 0.4-ND 1.8 filter is priced at $179 US. The new SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T2.1 Lens will be available at the end of October 2014.
SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE 10mm T2.1 Technical Data
- Lens Type: Fast wide-angle lens
- Compatible Cameras: All micro four thirds mount cameras
- Optical Design: 13 elements in 11 groups
- Distance Settings: Distance range: 0.20m to ∞, combined scale meter/feet
- Aperture: Manually controlled diaphragm, 11 aperture blades , Lowest value 16
- Bayonet: Micro four thirds
- Filter Mount: Internal thread for 77mm filter; filter mount does not rotate.
- Surface Finish: Black anodized
- Dimensions: Length to bayonet mount: approx. 79.45mm (approx. 3.12in)
- Largest diameter: approx. 80.00mm (approx. 3.14in)
- Weight: approx. 420g (approx. 14.8oz)
SLR Magic 77 ND 0.4-ND 1.8
- Type: Variable density
- Size: 77 mm
- Filter Factor: 0.4 – 1.8 (1.3 – 6 stops)
- Front Filter Thread Size: 86mm