Sigma Japan announced the release date for the new Sigma MC-11 mount converter/lens adapter: April 22nd, 2016. And Sigma announced the all new lens kit, including: Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens + Sigma MC-11, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 DG HSM Art lens + Sigma MC-11.
The new Sigma MC-11 AF Mount Converter is designed for Sony E-mount, full frame and APS-C sensor cameras. With the new MC-11, Sony camera users will be able to utilize 19 Global Vision lenses in Sigma Canon Mount (EOS) and Sigma Mount (SA). The new Sigma MC-11 Mount Adapter is priced at $249 in US.
Sigma MC-11 Mount Adapter for Sigma SA Lenses to Sony E Cameras: $249 at B&H.
Sigma MC-11 Mount Adapter for Canon EF Lenses to Sony E Cameras: $249 at B&H.
You can also read the hands on report with Sigma MC-11 Mount Converter in Las Vegas along with some sample photos.
Read more: Sigma Rumors
Note: If you are a Sigma User (Camera or Lens User), you can now join the Sigma Users Facebook Group to share your Sigma photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sigma Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SigmaUsers
- Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens and MC-11 Mount Adapter Announced
- Sigma 24-105mm f/4 Art Lens for Sony will be Released in Late July
- New Zeiss Batis 18mm Lens Rumored to be Released in April 2016
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art, 24-70mm f/2.8 Art OS, 70-200mm f/2.8 OS Sport Lenses Coming in 2016
- Two New Sigma Lenses Will Be Announced on February 23, 2016