Good news for all Sigma fans: Sigma is actively working on about 12 lenses and at least three new Sigma lenses will be announced in 2016: Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art Lens, Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 Art OS Lens and Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 OS Sport Lens.
Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art Lens: The Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art is already in prototype form and it will be the next prime Art lens from Sigma. It is expected to be announced in the second half of 2016.
Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 Art OS Lens: The new Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 Art OS Lens is on the way and it will be a completely new optical formula lens.
Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 OS Sport Lens: The Sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 OS Sport will be announced at Photokina 2016.
Bad news for all Sigma fans: There is no active development of the Sigma 200-500mm f/2.8 lens.
Read more: Sigma Rumors
Note: If you are a Sigma User (Camera or Lens User), you can now join the Sigma Users Facebook Group to share your Sigma photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sigma Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SigmaUsers
- Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 and 70-200mm f/2.8 OS Art Lenses NOT Coming Soon
- Sigma 85mm f/1.4 DG Art & an Ultra Wide Art Zoom Coming in 2015
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Sport Lens Sample Images
- Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Art Lens Rumored to Come Next
- Sigma 150-600mm Sport Lens First Impressions Roundup