Sigma will announce the new 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens along with the 50-100mm f/1.8 DC HSM Art Lens on February 23 before the CP+ show 2016.
The new Sigma DN-series lenses are designed to use on mirrorless cameras for Sony E-mount and Micro Four Thirds mirrorless systems. Currently, Sigma has four DN-series lenses for mirrorless cameras: Sigma 19mm f/2.8, 30mm f/2.8, and 60mm f/2.8 and the new 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens.
Here are the specs of the Sigma 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens:
- Lens configuration 7 groups nine (Double-sided aspherical lens high refractive index and high dispersion glass)
- Aperture blades: 9 sheets (circular aperture)
- Filter Size: 52mm
- AF motor: stepping motor
- Shortest photographing distance: 30cm
- Maximum shooting parking rate: 1: 7
- Inner focus
- Total length: 73.3mm
- Maximum diameter: 64.8mm
- Weight: 265g
- Mount :Sony E mount, Micro Four Thirds mount
- Release Date: March 18, 2016
- Suggested retail price of 51,840 yen (tax included)
Read more: Sigma Rumors
Note: If you are a Sigma User (Camera or Lens User), you can now join the Sigma Users Facebook Group to share your Sigma photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sigma Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SigmaUsers