It is now confirmed that Sony will have a major product announcement on April 23 for NAB 2017. Here are the upcoming Sony cameras and lenses that are expected to be announced on that day:
- New Sony Full Frame E Mount Mirrorless Camera: Sony A9 or Sony A7 III.
- Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens
- Sony FE 100-400mm G Lens
- Sony E-mount FS5 camcorder successor (Sony FS5II)
- New Sony “WW620081” Camera: to be a new Sony RX series compact camera or APS-C mirrorless camera.
Today a new rumor came out saying that the upcoming Sony high end E-mount mirrorless camera will have a 20MP sensor. Here is the recap from SAR:
The new camera is probably around 20 MP.
Maybe not α7 series.
The previous rumor said the upcoming Sony high end E-mount mirrorless camera will have low resolution, 20fps, fast AF, dual SD card, touchscreen, Joystick control, Sony a6500 menu system and price around $6,000.
Below is the video “Top 10 Features I Want From the Rumored Sony A9“. Check out!
Now you can join the Sony Alpha a9 Facebook group.
The latest Sony deals:
- More Rumor about the Sony A9 High End E-mount Mirrorless Camera
- New Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Rumor: 20fps, Fast AF, Low MP, Price $6000
- Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Coming with Fast AF, High ISO, High FPS and Not So High Megapixels
- Confirmed: Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera Coming with Dual Card Slots
- Sony A9 High End E-mount Camera & FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens Coming Next!