The rumor mill is back with more information about the Canon EOS 6D Mark II – The upcoming Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera will be announced on April 21, 2017, just before the 2017 NAB show in the US (22nd-27th). The detailed specs and pricing info are NOT known yet. The previous rumor said the Canon EOS 6D Mark II will be announced in May/June 2017, just after NAB 2017 and before the Summer.
Take this with a grain of salt for the time being, as it comes from an unknown source. If we can confirm or deny this information from a known source, we’ll update this post.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specifications:
- 24-28mp full frame CMOS
- 45 AF points (all cross-type)
- Dual Pixel AF
- DIGIC 7
- Built-in Wi-Fi®, NFC and Bluetooth® technology
- Built-in GPS
- Vari-Angle touchscreen LCD
- 6 FPS Shooting
- HDR Movie & Time Lapse Movie
- Some form of 4K video
- Movie electronic image stabilization
- Dual SD card slots
- 100% coverage optical viewfinder with some new features
Currently, the Canon EOS 6D body retails for only $1,499 at Amazon and this is a very good price for a full-frame DSLR with built-in wi-fi and GPS.