The new Rokinon 35mm f/1.2 ED AS UMC CS lens (for Sony E and Fujifilm X mounts) is now in stock and shipping in the US.
Rokinon 35mm f/1.2 ED Lens for Fujifilm X: $499 at B&H.
Rokinon 35mm F1.2 ED AS UMC CS is a standard angle manual focus lenses for mirrorless cameras with APS-C sensor size. The bright F1.2 aperture secures a fast shutter speed even under the restricted lighting conditions to offer best quality images. It will brighten up your everyday snapshots. Also it creates an outstanding out-of-focus look by highlighting the main object effectively.
Rokinon 35mm f/1.2 ED Lens Highlights:
- APS-C Format
- 52.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.2 to f/16
- One ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Ultra Multi-Coating
- Manual Focus Design
- Rounded Nine-Blade Diaphragm
- Rokinon AF 14mm f/2.8 FE Lens now in Stock and Shipping in the US
- Rokinon 100mm f/2.8 Macro Lens in Stock & Shipping Now
- Zeiss Loxia 85mm f/2.4 & Rokinon 35mm f/1.2 Lenses Available for Pre-order
- Rokinon AF 50mm f/1.4 FE Lens now in Stock at Amazon
- Rokinon AF 14mm f/2.8 FE Lens Will Be Released on October 14, 2016