Below are the upcoming Fujifilm cameras and lenses that will be announced on January 19, 2017:
- Fujifilm GFX 50S
- GF 32-64mm F4 R LM WR
- GF 63mm F2.8 R WR
- GF 120mm F4 R LM OIS WR MACRO
- Fujifilm X100F (Black / Silver)
- Fujifilm X-T20 (Black / Silver)
- Fujifilm XF 50mm f/2 R WR lens (Black / Silver)
And the pricing info of the upcoming Fuji cameras, lenses and accessories already leaked online.
The Japanese pricing and approximate prices in US dollars:
- GFX 50S: 804,060 yen, $6,995
- GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR: 193,860 yen, $1,687
- GF 32 – 64mm f/4 R LM WR: 291,060 yen, $2,532
- GF 120mm f/4 R LM OIS WR Macro: 339,660 yen, $2,955
- H mount adapter: 80,460 yen, $700
- VG – GFX 1 (battery grip): 75,060 yen, $600
- EVF-TL1 (EVF tilt adapter): 69,660 yen, $606
- NP-T 125 (battery): 15,012 yen, $131
- BC-T 125 (battery charger): 9,936 yen, $86
- AC-15V (AC adapter): 12,420 yen, $108
- X100F: 156,060 yen, $1,358
- WCL-X 100 II (wide conversion lens): 32,378 yen, $282
- TCL-X100II (Teleconversion lens): ¥ 32,378, $282
- X-T20 Body: 112,860 yen, $982
- X-T20 XF 18-55 mm lens kit: 150,660 yen, $1,311
- XF 50mm f/2 R WR: 53,460 yen, $465
Join the Fujifilm Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Fujifilm photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Reminder: At CES 2017 Fujifilm officially announced the new Graphite Silver Fujifilm X-T2 and Graphite Fujifilm X-Pro2 (with 23mm f/2 lens).
- Fujifilm GFX 50S Camera and GF Lenses Pricing Info
- Two New Fujifilm Cameras Registered in China, X100F and X-T20?
- Fujifilm X100F and X-T20 Will Be Announced on January 19, 2017
- Fujifilm X100F Rumored Specs, to be a Small Version of X-Pro2
- Graphite Silver Fujifilm X-T2 and Graphite Fujifilm X-Pro2 Announced