Panasonic released the new firmware update version 2.5 for its Lumix DMC-GH4 mirrorless camera to add Post Focus, 4K Photo Modes and burst shooting with flash features. Now you can download the GH4 Firmware Ver.2.5 below:
Panasonic GH4 Firmware Ver.2.5 Description:
- [Post Focus] is added. This function enables users to set the focus point after shooting and save as a separate photo.
- Three 4K PHOTO modes: [4K Burst] [4K Burst Start/Stop] [4K Pre-Burst] are added to help users capture the unmissable moments and users can choose a best shot with easy, intuitive touch-control operation after shooting.
- External flash can be used in burst shooting.
* DMW-FL580L, DMW-FL360L only.
- Free 100GB storage on Google Drive is offered to LUMIX GH4 users (2 years)*. It can be used for photo/video data saving and accessed through multiple devices such as camera, PC, smartphone/tablet.
* Users need to register to LUMIX CLUB to get the ID in advance and activate the account service by 30 September 2016.
- [AF-ON] function can be uesd during video recording.
- The accuracy of digital red eye correction in the RAW development is improved.
- The time lag of stop signal transmission through HDMI is adjusted to make the length of the recorded contents same either on the SD Memory Card or on the external recorder via HDMI.
You cao also see the best lenses for Panasonic GH4.
Note: If you are a Panasonic Camera User, you can now join the Panasonic Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Panasonic Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PanasonicCameraUsers
- Panasonic Announced Firmware Update V2.5 for GH4 to Add Post Focus and 4K Photo
- New Firmware Updates for Panasonic G7 and GX8 Released
- Panasonic GH4 Firmware Update Version 2.3 Released, Download Now!
- Panasonic Releases Firmware 2.4 for GH4 to Fix the “V-LOG L Activation Issues”
- Official: $99 for Panasonic GH4 V-Log L Function Firmware Upgrade