Today Panasonic announced the new LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR 100-400mm f/4.0-6.3 ASPH POWER OIS lens, two compact cameras (DMC-TZ85, DMC-TX1) and the DMC-CM10 smartphone camera in Japan.
As an optical partner of legendary LEICA Lenses, the LUMIX 100-400mm F4.0-6.3 Lens features the highest standards of detail and sharpness. Built for the outdoors, this lens features a splash and dustproof design when mounted on a compatible LUMIX G Mirrorless camera. With Dual I.S. (Image Stabilization) compatibility you’ll shoot with unprecedented hand-held stability.
The lens is constructed of 20 elements in 13 groups and incorporates a number of aspherical and extra low dispersion elements to assure best quality and avoid flaring.
Panasonic LEICA DG VARIO-ELMAR 100-400mm Key Features:
- Longest focal length for Micro Four Thirds
- Compatible with Dual Image Stabilization
- 240fps AF Drive
- Zoom ring lock
- Weather Sealing
- Integrated Quick Shifting Tripod Mount
- Integrated shift-away lens-hood
See more announcement info (press release):
Read more: Panasonic Rumors
Note: If you are a Panasonic Camera User, you can now join the Panasonic Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Panasonic Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PanasonicCameraUsers
- Panasonic Leica DG 100-400mm f/4-6.3 MFT Lens Officially Announced
- Panasonic Leica DG 100-400mm f/4-6.3 MFT Lens Specs and Images Leaked
- List of New Panasonic Products Coming Tomorrow: Release Date and Price
- Panasonic FZ300 Rumored Specs: Sony 4/3 Sensor, 4K Video, Leica 24-400mm Lens
- List of New Panasonic Products to be Announced Soon!