We already reported that Panasonic will soon announce a new Leica 12mm lens along with the new entry level GX80 MFT mirrorless camera. Currently, we still don’t known the aperture of this leica 12mm lens.
Here are the leaked Panasonic GX80 specifications:
- 16MP sensor
- No low-pass filter (10% improvement in resolution)
- New Venus engine
- 4K video, 4K photo
- new 5-axis camera stabilization
- AF in 0.07 seconds, DFD technology
- 4K post focus (focus select)
- 2.764 million dot EVF, magnification 1.39x (35mm equivalent 0.7x)
- 3.0″ 1.04 million dot LCD monitor (tilting: 80 degrees upward and 45 degrees down)
- Wi-Fi built-in
- 22 filters
- New Monochrome mode
And according to the report from 43Rumors, Panasonic will have a press event on April 5, 2016 and it is highly likely that Panasonic will announce the new entry level Lumix DMC-GX80 MFT mirrorless camera and the new Leica 12mm lens on that day!
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Panasonic Rumors
Note: If you are a Panasonic Camera User, you can now join the Panasonic Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Panasonic Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PanasonicCameraUsers