Here are the updates:
1. “Activation function” is added in the menu which enables the camera to comply with “V-Log L” function by using Upgrade Software Key “DMW-SFU1”.
* Follow the Installation Guide bundled in the Upgrade Software key “DMW-SFU1”.
About extended function of V-Log L for DMC-GH4.
2. Recording can be paused or stopped with a press of Fn1 button in [Time Lapse Shot] despite the length of shooting interval.
See more: Best lenses for Panasonic GH4.
Note: If you are a Panasonic Camera User, you can now join the Panasonic Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Panasonic photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Panasonic Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/PanasonicCameraUsers
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.0.5 Released, Download Now!
- Fujifilm X-T10 Firmware Update Version 1.01 Available for Download Now
- Canon 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.04 Available for Download
- Sony Released New Firmware Update Version 2.00 for A6000, A7, A7R, A7S
- New Firmware Update Version 1.20 for Nikon D4S Available for Download