According to a source from the Hong Kong Forum dc.home, Fujifilm, Panasonic & Toshiba are going to have a joint announcement before mid September. The detailed info of this new announcement are still unknown, but it should be releated to the recent organic sensor development.
We know that Fujifilm is cooperating with Panasonic on the Organic Sensor, and it is time to announce such Organic Sensors. Fujifilm is already cooperating with Toshiba and they make the Fuji X-Trans 2/3 sensors.
So, does this mean the new sensor will be announced soon?
Thay are just rumors, so take them with a grain of salt.
Stay tuned for more info.
Note: Here is the next round of Fujifilm lens & camera rebates. Offer expires September 19th. Save up to $300 on Fujifilm XF Lenses and $100 Price Drop on Fujifilm X-T1:
- Fujifilm X100T Successor Coming with Newly Developed Lens
- Save up to $300 on Fujifilm XF Lenses and $100 Price Drop on Fujifilm X-T1
- Fujifilm Released New Firmware for X-E2, X-Pro1, X100T, X100S, X30, X20, XQ2
- Fujifilm X100T Successor to Feature Same Sensor of Fujifilm X-Pro2 (No Full Frame)
- First Fujifilm X Series Camera with 1″ Sensor Coming in September / October