The detailed specifications and more images of the upcoming Olympus PEN-F camera are leaked online.
This Olympus PEN-F camera will be announced on January 27, 2016 and it will feature an impressive 50MP mode that will allow users to capture incredible levels of detail with their tiny M4/3 camera. It seems that this camera has many improvements and great features than the current Olympus MFT cameras. And it will be priced at £999 for the body only, £1,099 for the 14-42mm EZ lens kit and £1,199 for the 17mm f/1.8 lens kit.
Olympus PEN-F Detailed Specifications:
- New 20MP Live MOS sensor
- 50MP high resolution mode
- 5-axis camera shake correction. Correction effect five stages (CIPA)
- Creative dial: direct access to four functions
- EVF is 2.36 million dot organic EL (S-OVF mode to extend the dynamic range)
- Mechanical shutter: 60 – 1/8000 seconds
- The electronic front curtain shutter (anti-shock mode): 60 – 1/320 seconds
- Electronic shutter (silent mode): 60 – 1/16000 seconds
- Video full HD60p
- Interval Shooting
- 4K time-lapse movie
- Continuous shooting: 10 fps (5 fps with AF tracking)
- Wi-Fi built-in
- Remote control via smartphone
- 3 inches 1.03 million dots swivel LCD monitor
- AF tracking pad: EVF is capable of moving the AF point in the touch panel when in use
- Media: SDHC / SDXC (UHS-II compatible)
- External flash FL-LM3 included (?): guide number 9.1, bounce possible
- ISO range: 200-25,600 (LOW: ISO 80)
- Available in black and silver
- Price is £999 for the body only, £1,099 for the 14-42mm EZ lens kit and £1,199 for the 17mm f/1.8 lens kit
More Olympus PEN-F Camera Images:
Read more: Olympus Rumors
Note: If you are a Olympus User, you can now join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Olympus Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/OlympusUsers
- The Upcoming Olympus PEN-F Camera to Feature 50MP Mode?
- Olympus 300mm f/4 PRO Lens Detailed Specs and Images
- New Olympus PEN-F Camera Coming on January 27, First Image Leaked
- Updated: Olympus E-M10 Mark II Full Specs, to be Announced on August 25
- Next Olympus MFT Camera Announcement Coming in Early Spring 2016