Olympus released the new firmware update version 4.3 for OM-D E-M1 mirrorless camera to fix the problems that occurred in version 4.2. Check here.
The firmware can be updated using the OLYMPUS Digital Camera Updater.
Updates on the E-M1:
Corrected the following problems that occurred in version 4.2:
Misoperation when shooting with HDR, Focus Stacking, Hand-Held Starlight, or Keystone Comp. while Rec View is set to Off.
- * The camera functions are the same as version 4.2.
Note: You can now join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Nikon D4S Firmware Update Version 1.31 Released
- Olympus E-M1 Firmware V4.0 and E-M5 II Firmware V2.0 Released, Download Now!
- Fujifilm X-Pro2 Firmware Update Version 2.00 Officially Released
- Olympus E-M5, E-M10, E-M10II, E-P5, E-PL7, E-PL6, E-PL5, E-PM2 Firmware Updates Released
- Olympus Released Firmware Updates for E-M1, E-M5II, E-M10II and PEN-F