Olympus will announce the new 30mm f/3.5 macro lens in the next few weeks. Besides this 30mm f/3.5 macro lens, it is highly likely that Olympus will announce a new 25mm f/1.2 PRO lens and E-PL8 camera at Photokina 2016 in September.
The detaied specs, announcement date and price info of the upcoming Olympus 25mm f/1.2 PRO lens are still unknown. But the PRO series lenses are freezeproof, splashproof, and dustproof.
The new Olympus E-PL8 camera will feature 16MP micro four thirds sensor and it will come in three colors (black, white, light brown). It will replace the current Olympus E-PL7 and it is expected to be announced along with the Olympus 25mm f/1.2 PRO lens at Photokina 2016.
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Olympus Rumors
Note: You can now join the Olympus Users Facebook Group to share your Olympus photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Olympus 25mm f/1.2 PRO Lens to be Released in Mid 2016
- Olympus E-M1 Mark II Rumored to be Announced at Photokina 2016
- Olympus 30mm Macro Lens to be Announced in 2016
- Next Olympus MFT Camera Announcement Coming in Early Spring 2016
- New Olympus PEN Camera Coming in Early 2016 with Built-in Viewfinder!