You can also download the SB-5000 AF Speedlight user’s manual here.
Nikon SB-5000 AF Speedlight Key Features:
- Radio Control Advanced Wireless Lighting
- Cooling System for 100 Consecutive Shots
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 113′ at ISO 100 and 35mm
- Zoom Range: 24-200mm (14mm with Panel)
- Tilts from -7° to 90°
- Rotates Left & Right 180°
- Info Button for Quick Access to Settings
- Recycle Time: 1.8-2.6 Seconds
- Slow, High-Speed, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers
- Nikon SB-5000 Speedlight and WT-6A Wireless Transmitter Announced
- Development of Nikon D5, Speedlight SB-5000 and Wireless Transmitter WT-6 Officially Announced
- Nikon D5, D500, SB-5000 Available for Pre-order Now!
- Nikon SB-920 Speedlight Flash Rumored to be Announced Soon
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED Lens in Stock and Shipping Now