Nikon released a new firmware update “C” version 1.01 for the D3300 DSLR camera, which adds support for the new AF-P Nikkor lenses: AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR and AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G (The new AF-P stands for “fast and quiet AF with adoption of a stepping motor for AF drive operation”).
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.00 to 1.01:
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6G VR and AF-P DX NIKKOR 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6G lenses are now supported. Vibration reduction can be enabled or disabled using the new Optical VR option in the photo SHOOTING MENU, which is displayed when an AF-P DX NIKKOR 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6G VR lens is attached.
- The following issues have been addressed:
- Turning Auto info display off had no effect at focal lengths over 55 mm.
- Choosing negative values for Exposure compensation in the RETOUCH MENU > NEF (RAW) processing display did not have the desired effect.
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers
- Nikon Released Firmware Update Version 1.3 for COOLPIX P900
- Nikon D810 “C” Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released, Download Now!
- Nikon Coolpix P610 Firmware Update V1.2 Released, Download Now!
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II Firmware Update Version 1.0.5 Released, Download Now!
- Canon EOS-1D X Firmware Update Version 2.0.8 Released