We already reported that Nikon will soon announce the world’s fastest 105mm prime lens: AF-S NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED lens. Besides this new NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4 lens, it is highly likely that Nikon will announce a new PC-E 19mm f/4 Tilt-Shift lens around Photokina 2016 in September.
In December 2015, Nikon patented a PC-E 19mm f/4 Tilt-shift full frame mirrorless lens. And Nikon is allegedly working on a new full frame mirrorless camera which is expected to be announced at Photokina 2016. It seems that Nikon will unveil several new great products for Photokina 2016.
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Nikon Rumors
Note: You can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- New Patent: Nikon PC-E 19mm f/4 Tilt-shift Lens for Full Frame Mirrorless
- Canon Will Announce New Tilt-Shift Lenses at Photokina 2014
- New Patent: Canon Tilt-Shift Lens with Image Stabilization
- Canon Tilt-Shift Macro Lens is on the Way
- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens Replacement Coming in Late 2016