Nikon New Zealand prematurely leaked some Nikon D5 info on their Facebook page (already deleted) and it is almost confirmed that the new Nikon D5 flagship full frame DSLR camera will be announced tonight at CES 2016.
Experience the next generation of photography with Nikon’s new flagship model, D5.
With a phenomenal new autofocus system, highest standards of expanded ISO sensitivity, turbocharged workflow and exceptional durability, the D5 is the most powerful camera in Nikon history.
And here are some Nikon D5 promo images (via: NR):
Here are the rumored Nikon D5 specifications:
- New 20MP FX sensor (confident)
- New focusing module with larger coverage and 153 autofocus points (confident)
- Native high ISO of 102,400 (confident)
- Less than 15 fps
- No built-in Wi-Fi, but there will be an optional wireless adapter (new)
- Body design similar to the D4s (confident)
- 4K video 60/30fps (not sure)
- Touch screen (not sure)
- Full HD slow motion (not sure)
- Double XQD memory cards.
- Announcement expected in early 2016 (confident)
Read more Nikon D5 info here.
Read more: Nikon Rumors
Follow Nikon D5 on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers