The rumor mill is back with more information about the Nikon high-end/premium compact camera. There are high hopes that the long awaited Nikon high-end/premium compact camera will be announced in early 2016 in addition to the Nikon D5.
We know that a new Nikon camera with a large/larger sensor (1″ and/or APS-C) is in production. So the Nikon high-end/premium compact camera will probably feature a 1″ or APS-C sensor. There is another chance that Nikon will annnounce as many as three different models and they could have different lenses.
The new Nikon high-end/premium compact camera will be marketed as “always in your bag” and will be targeted for advanced/semi-professional photographers.
Read more: Nikon Rumors
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers
- Leica Q Wins EISA European Premium Compact Camera Award 2015-2016
- Nikon Coolpix S6900 Compact Camera Officially Announced
- New Canon PowerShot Compact Camera with Large Sensor Under Development
- Nikon D400 and D5 Rumored to be Announced Together at CES 2016
- Nikon D400 Rumored to be Announced in the First Half of 2016