Nikon announced three DL premium compact cameras in February at the CP+ 2016 in Japan:
- Nikon DL18-50 f/1.8-2.8 Digital Camera
- Nikon DL24-85 f/1.8-2.8 Digital Camera
- Nikon DL24-500 f/2.8-5.6 Digital Camera
All these three Nikon DL cameras are originally expected to be released in early summer 2016. Now Amazon US lists the shipping date for all three DL cameras as June 30th, 2016.
All three Nikon DL models share the same specs for sensor, image processor and autofocus system. The new Nikon DL premium compact cameras 20.8MP 1″-type BSI CMOS sensor, EXPEED 6A image processor which allows for a top ISO of 12800 and 4K/UHD video recording at 30p. And all the three models are capable of 4K video shooting! So, if you are interested, order immediately so as to obtain these great premium compact cameras on June 30th.
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers
- Three Nikon DL Premium Compact Cameras Announced
- Nikon High-end/Premium Compact Camera Rumored to Come in Early 2016
- New Nikon DL and Coolpix Cameras Available for Pre-order Now!
- Nikon will Announce 3 New Compact Cameras with 1″ Sensor and Different Focal Lengths in Early 2016
- Three “Nikon DL” Compact Cameras with 1″ Sensor Coming Soon