According to the report from NikonRumors, Nikon D810 DSLR camera will no longer be in production in 2017. And the Nikon D810 body is currently on sale ($200 off) for $2,797 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama. So it is highly likely that Nikon will release the D850 (D810 successor, name is not confirmed yet) in 2017, and of course Nikon will update the the cheaper model (D610/D750) first.
The previous rumored specs of Nikon D850:
- 54MP Full Frame Sensor
- Image sensor is custom made Sony sensor
- 96 Auto Focus Points
- Low ISO Starts from 32
- 4K Video Recording
- New AF-S 16-35mm f/4 or f/2.8 Lens coming after D850
Follow Nikon D850 on Facebook:
- Nikon D850 / D900 (Nikon D810 Successor) Rumored Specs
- New Nikon D5X Coming in 2017 to Compete with Fuji GFX 50S Medium Format Mirrorless?
- Nikon D760 (“Baby Nikon D5″) Rumored to be Announced in 2017
- Nikon Will Announce a “Df-like” Camera on July 25, 2017 for its 100th Anniversary
- Nikon D620 Rumored to be Announced in the First Half of 2017