- Selecting Firmware version in the SETUP MENU would not display “C X.XX L X.XXX”.
- About 4 seconds of static could be heard on audio recorded with external HDMI recorders during movie live view.
- Exposure compensation would fail to produce the desired results if a negative value was selected when NEF (RAW) images were processed using the NEF (RAW) processing option in the RETOUCH MENU.
- February 29th would sometimes not display correctly in leap years.
Note: Updating to firmware version 1.01 resets menu settings for cameras with firmware that displays as “A X.XX”, “B X.XX”, “L X.XXX”, “D X.XX”, “L X.XX”, or the like. We recommend that you save settings before performing the update.
Saving and Loading Settings:
1. Select Save/load settings > Save settings in the camera SETUP MENU to save settings to the memory card (note that the date and time, file number, folder name, and custom Picture Controls are not saved).
2. After updating to firmware version 1.01, select Save/load settings > Load settings in the SETUP MENU to reload the saved settings.
Poised to deliver in the most challenging of situations, Nikon D7200 is a versatile DX-format DSLR that caters to both still photography and video users. And it gets 83% Silver Award from the experts at DPReview. If you are interested, get it right now:
If you have already had the D7200 in hands, you can also see the best lenses for Nikon D7200.
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers