The rumor mill is back with more information about the Nikon D5: The Nikon D5 camera will have two XQD cards and less than 15 fps rate. The Nikon D5 is currently in production in the Sendai manufacturing plant in Japan and it is expected to be announced in early 2016. The Nikon D5 will have the new “killer AF” (one of the main improvement), which will be much better than anything else available today.
Here are the rumored Nikon D5 specifications:
- New 20MP FX sensor (confident)
- New focusing module with larger coverage and 153 autofocus points (confident)
- Native high ISO of 102,400 (confident)
- Less than 15 fps
- No built-in Wi-Fi, but there will be an optional wireless adapter (new)
- Body design similar to the D4s (confident)
- 4K video 60/30fps (not sure)
- Touch screen (not sure)
- Full HD slow motion (not sure)
- Double XQD memory cards.
- Announcement expected in early 2016 (confident)
Read more Nikon D5 info here.
Read more: Nikon Rumors
Follow Nikon D5 on Facebook:
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers