What a great video! Awesome! Thanks Nikon and the team! INSPIRED, a film by Nikon Ambassador Corey Rich, explores what drives today’s most diverse and interesting professional photographers and filmmakers in their relentless pursuit to capture perfect images and truly meaningful stories.
Designed to transcend boundaries, the Nikon D5 is a powerhouse that lets you capture images no other camera can and express your creativity in exactly the way you imagined. Designed with a new generation autofocus (AF) system with 153 focus points and 99 cross-type sensors, shoot in any situation with a new level of precision. No matter how fast the action, capture it all with the D5 that shoots up to 12 frames per second (fps) with AE/ AF tracking or at up to 14 fps with mirror up.
The Nikon D5 once again redefines what a DSLR is capable of capturing, and is engineered with the ideal balance of resolution, low-light ability, system speed and processing power.
So, if you are interested, order immediately so as to obtain this new Nikon flagship DSLR camera as soon as possible. See also: Best lenses for Nikon D5.
- 10 Reasons Why a Professional Photographer Left Nikon and Started Shooting with Sony
- Nikon D5, D500, SB-5000 Available for Pre-order Now!
- First Nikon D5 Hands-on Video Review (by DigitalRev)
- Nikon New Zealand Leaked the Nikon D5 Info, to be announced at CES 2016
- Nikon D5 User’s Manual and NEF Codec Now Available for Download