Nikon released a new firmware update verison 1.2 for Nikon COOLPIX P610 compact camera. Now it is available for download online.
Changes from Firmware Version 1.1 to 1.2:
- Fixed an issue that resulted in Points of Interest (POI) for Hong Kong, Macao, and Taiwan not displaying correctly.
Before proceeding, select Firmware version in the camera Set up menu and check the camera firmware version. By selecting “Accept” and clicking “Download”, you are held to have accepted the terms and conditions of the agreement.
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers
- Nikon COOLPIX P610 Firmware Update V1.1 Available for Download
- Nikon Released Firmware Update Version 1.3 for COOLPIX P900
- Nikon Released New Firmware Updates for COOLPIX P900 and S6700 Cameras
- Nikon COOLPIX P900 Firmware Version 1.1 Available for Download
- Nikon D810 “C” Firmware Update Version 1.10 Released, Download Now!