Nikon released new versions of Capture NX-D, ViewNX-i; the two software packages with new additions, fixes and changes as well as with new logos.
Capture NX-D photo processing software lets you realize the full potential of your Nikon digital camera and lens, producing images with the unsurpassable quality envisioned by our designers. It offers features specifically designed for post-processing of RAW images and provides them in an intuitive, easy-to-use form. In addition to processing RAW images, it can be used to enhance JPEG and TIFF images taken with Nikon digital cameras through adjustments to brightness, contrast, tone curves, and more.
Although designed primarily as an image browser, the ViewNX-i can be used with other software to add enjoyment to the post-shooting experience. It also supports map displays based on image location data and can be used with social media and other web services. It includes a ViewNX-Movie Editor for easy movie processing and editing.
Reminder: Nikon announced their 2015 Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals and sales: you can save up to $1,600 on Nikon lenses and save up to $1,100 on Nikon camera and lens kits. See all Nikon Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals 2015.
- Nikon Updated Capture NX-D, Picture Control Utility and ViewNX with D750 Support
- Nikon Capture NX-D Officially Released, Download for Free
- Nikon ViewNX-i Image Browsing Software Available for Download Now
- Nikon Registered Two New Trademarks: “C Nikon” and “V Nikon”
- Nikon D750 Firmware V1.10 & Nikon D4S Firmware V1.30 Released, Download Now!