The AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED is the latest addition to the exceptional system of NIKKOR f/1.8 primes, and provides enthusiast photographers with a fast wide-angle prime lens that’s both lightweight and affordable. This new lens lets photographers immerse viewers into landscapes, interiors and architecture with amazing clarity and minimal distortion, while a fast maximum aperture delivers superb bokeh and excellent low-light ability.
Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.8G ED Lens Key Features:
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.8 to f/16
- Two ED and Two Aspherical Elements
- Nano Crystal & Super Integrated Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- Rear Focus System; Manual Focus Override
- Rounded 7-Blade Diaphragm
Note: If you are a Nikon User, you can now join the Nikon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Nikon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Nikon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NikonCameraUsers