Nikon 500mm f/4E FL ED VR and 600mm f/4E FL ED VR lenses will be announced in next 30-60 days, according to the latest Nikon rumors.
Nikon has filed several lens patents for adding a fluorite element (FL) to their high-end super telephoto prime lenses. The next Nikon official announcement will be these two new FL lenses:
- Nikkor AF-S 500mm f/4E FL ED VR
- Nikkor AF-S 600mm f/4E FL ED VR
Stay tuned for more info.
Read more: Nikon Rumors
- Two New Sigma 150-600mm F/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Lenses Announced
- Nikon D750, AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED Lens, SB-500 Flash, MB-D16 Coming Tonight
- Best Telephoto Lenses for Nikon DSLRs
- Sigma 150-600mm Sport Lens First Impressions Roundup
- Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Weather Sealed Sport Zoom Announced