We already reported that Zeiss will announce 3 new full frame E-mount lenses at PhotoPlus 2016 in October. Currently, the detailed info of these three upcoming FE lenses are still unknown, but I hope we can see a telephoto lens in the near future.
According to the rumor coming out of SonyAlphaRumors, a user who likes manual focus Loxia 50mm consulted what’s the right Zeiss portrait lens, the Zeiss customer representative recommended the 135mm APO lens. At the same time the customer service also implied that if you really like Loxia series, you would have to wait until September for the Photokina 2016. So, it means that the next Zeiss Loxia lens will be announced at Photokina 2016 in September, and I hope it will be a telephoto lens.
Store links to all Zeiss Batis and Loxia lenses:
Note: You can now join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
- Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8 FE Lens to be Announced in Mid October
- No New Zeiss Batis Lens Coming in 2015, One New Loxia Coming Soon
- Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8 FE Lens to be Announced on Monday (Oct 12) at 11:00 Berlin Time
- Zeiss Batis 85mm and Loxia 21mm Lenses Will be Released on February 4
- Zeiss Loxia 21mm f/2.8 FE Lens in Stock and Shipping Now!