Video 1: Sony A7 Firmware 1.10 vs. 2.00 startup time comparison – This video showed the startup time is shortened on Firmware Version 2.00, compared to Firmware 1.10.
Video 2: Sony A6000 UK Firmware 2.00 Low Light Focusing Test using Sony 50mm F1.8 Lens – The video does show improvements in low light focusing. The camera was set to single shot focus mode and centre focus. The Sony A6000 Camera also appears to start much faster then before. Video was taken using the Sony E-mount 50mm F1.8 Lens set to F1.8.
Follow Sony Alpha a7 Series Cameras on Facebook:
- Sony Released New Firmware Update Version 2.00 for A6000, A7, A7R, A7S
- Sony a7RII has Faster AF than a6000, First Field Test by Brian Smith
- Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Version 4.0 Announced, Available in Late June
- Fujifilm X-T1 Firmware Update Version 4.0 Details Leaked
- Buy Cheapest Sony A6000 Deals Online