The CES 2016 is just one month away. The CES show 2016 will start on January 6, 2016 and end on January 9, 2016 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Sony already send out its CES conference invitation and on January 5th, 2016 sony will have a major press release with product announcement. At the same time, Sony released a dedicated CES page: https://blog.sony.com/CES/. It seems that Sony will share quite a bit of information with us. Below are the rumored new Sony products that will be announced at CES 2016.
What do you expect from Sony CES 2016?
Reminder: The 2016 CP+ photography show will take place in February. So, if Sony doesn’t announce the long waited Sony A99II, A6100 or the new FE lenses, we have to wait for the CP+ 2016.
Read more: Sony Camera Rumors
Hot Sony Cameras:
Sony A6000 with 16-50mm lens: $548 at Amazon
Note: If you are a Sony Camera User, you can now join the Sony Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Sony photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sony Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SonyCameraUsers
- Sony CES Press Conference on January 5th, 2016, New FE Lenses and A6100 Coming?
- Sony A6100 / A7000 Delayed, to be Announced in February-March 2016
- $100 Price Drop on Sony A6000, Sony A6100 / A7000 Coming?
- Sony A6100 / A7000 Rumored to be Released in Early 2016
- Sony a7SII Coming in November? Sony A7000 and A99II Coming in September?