Tamron has filed a new patent for the SP 85mm f/1.4 Di VC USD lens. Take a look at the patent details below translated by Google.
- Published 2016.1.21
- Filing date 2014.6.30
- f = 87.5187
- Fno = 1.4578
- ω = 13.8585 °
So, if there is a real Tamron SP 85mm f/1.4 Di VC USD lens, I think it will be popular. Sigma is actively working on about 12 lenses and at least three new Sigma lenses will be announced in 2016, including the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art lens. And the Sigma 85mm f/1.4 Art is already in prototype form and it will be the next prime Art lens from Sigma. It is expected to be announced in the second half of 2016.
Read more: Tamron Rumors
- New Tamron Patent: 85mm f/1.8 VC Lens for Sony Full Frame Mirrorless
- Tamron Patents 3 Lenses (28mm, 50mm and 60mm f/2.8) for Sony FE Cameras
- Tamron SP 35 mm f/1.8 and 45 mm f/1.8 Di VC USD Lenses Coming Soon
- Tamron SP 15-30mm f/2.8 Di VC USD Lens (Nikon F) Review at DxOMark: An Exceptional Performer
- New Patent: Sigma 11-22mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM FLD Art Lens