Tamron has filed a new patent for 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 VC lens, which is designed for full frame mirrorless camera.
Take a look at the patent details below translated by Google.
Patent Publication No. 2016-90745
- Published 2016.5.23
- Filing date 2014.10.31
- F-number = 3.61 The ～ 5.00 to 5.77
- Focal length = 28.91 ~ 44.97 ~ 67.84mm
- Half angle of view (ω) = 37.95 ~ 25.86 ~ 17.64 °
I believe this Tamron 28-70mm f/3.5-5.6 VC lens will be welcomed by most of full frame mirrorless users.
And the rumor mill said that Tamron will announce a new SP 135mm f/1.8 Di VC USD lens at Photokina 2016 in September.
Read more: Tamron Rumors
- New Tamron Patent: 85mm f/1.8 VC Lens for Sony Full Frame Mirrorless
- New Patent: Olympus 24mm f/1.4 Full Frame Mirrorless Lens
- New Patent: Tamron SP 85mm f/1.4 Di VC USD Lens
- New Patent: Nikon PC-E 19mm f/4 Tilt-shift Lens for Full Frame Mirrorless
- New Patent: Canon 50mm f/3.5 Macro IS Lens for Full Frame Mirrorless