Sigma has filed a patent in Japan for the 11-22mm f/4.5-5.6 DG HSM FLD Art Lens. This new wide-angle zoom lens for full frame DSLRs will be a nice addition to the current Sigma Art product line.
Take a look at the patent details below translated by Google.
- Patent No. 2015-203734
- Published: 2015.11.16
- Filing date: 2014.4.11
- Zoom ratio: 1.88
- Focal length: 11.33 15.33 21.30
- F-number: 4.50 5.00 5.86
- Total angle of view 2ω: 126.85 108.80 87.93
- Image height: 21.63 21.63 21.63
- Overall length of the lens: 163.42 156.24 156.59
Read more: Sigma Rumors
Note: If you are a Sigma User (Camera or Lens User), you can now join the Sigma Users Facebook Group to share your Sigma photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Sigma Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SigmaUsers
- New Sigma Patent: Sigma 25mm f/1.2 lens for MFT Cameras
- New Patent: Sigma 35mm f/2 DN OS Art Lens for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
- Sigma 400mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Sports Lens Patent
- Sigma 24-35mm f/2 DG HSM Art Lens for Nikon in Stock at B&H
- New Patent: Nikon 18-55mm f/3.5-4.5 Lens for APS-C Mirrorless Cameras